In this guide, we will show you all the necessary steps, in order to access your OneLogin account.
- Access the OneLogin page, via this link
- Use the nickname and password that you will find in your "Welcome to OneLogin" email.
- As soon as you have done that and try to login with your new credentials, Onelogin will ask you to chose a 2-step verification method. Select the Google Authenticator.
- If you do not have the Google Authenticator app, you can download it from the App Store or the Android Google Play store. Just search for :"Google Authenticator "
- OneLogin will now ask you to scan a barcode visible on the webpage. Open the Google Authenticator application on your phone, and then follow the instruction.
- Once you have scanned the barcode, the application will show you a Security Code. You will have to insert the code in the "Security Code" bar and then press login.
- Congratulations, you are now logged in! The Google Authenticator app will generate a new OneLogin code every 30 seconds. Everytime OneLogin asks for the OTP code, you can see it in the Google Authenticator application.
P.S. if this guide did not help you, or if you still have problems on accessing your account, please write to email@example.com and the IT departement will help you.