In this guide, we will show you all the steps for adding a printer into your computer.
- Open your computer → Press (Windows Start) → Type "Control Panel".
- Click on "View devices and printers"
- After have clicked "Next" the computer might open a permission request window, click on "Yes".
The computer will install the printer. You can change the name of the printer (we recommend you keep the name already existing for the wanted printer).
The printer is ready to use.
- If the printer is not available on the list, click "The printer I want isn't listed".
- This will redirect you to a different page. In here, please select “Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname”.
- Type in the hostname or IP Address of the printer. The hostname or IP address of the printer can be found on the printer, as shown in the figure below:
- Uncheck “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use” → Find the name of the printer on the Manufacturer, also highlighted in figure below:
- Select “RICOH” under Manufacturer → Select “Ricoh SP C260SFNw DDST” → Click Next and “Replace the driver”
- Give your Printer a name and Click "next"
- Give your Printer a location if you want and Click "next"